TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TransForm Winter Dance Camp (TWDC) 2019 is regulated by the following terms and conditions:
- TransForm Winter Dance Camp, consecutively referred to as ‘Event’, is organized by: Dance studio TransForm, Zagrebačka cesta 194, 10000 Zagreb, consecutively referred to as ‘Organizer’.
- The Organizer will provide high standard dance lessons through their faculty of teachers to every participant of the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the line-up of teachers and activities of the event at Organizer’s discretion and without notice.
Booking and deposit information
- In order to book a place in the event, all application forms and registration fees must be submitted until December 15th 2018. If payment deadlines are not met, you may loose your place on the Event.
- The Organizer cannot allow a student to start the course without a confirmation of payed registration fee.
- The participants are able to choose the way of payment whether it is „One time payment“ or „Payment by instalment“. Please read carefully the instructions for themethod of payment.
ONE TIME PAYMENT:
Participant is obligated to pay the full amount of their chosen package within 5 working days after receiving payment information from the Organizer.
PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT:
Participant is obligated to pay the minimum amount of 70€ within 5 working days after receiving payment information from the Organizer and the full amount of their choosen package until December 15th 2018.
All bank charges and commissions are paid by the Participant and cannot be deducted from the Package’s fee.
- If payment deadlines are not met the organizer reserves the right to nullify the registration. In case of a nullified registration the payments are non refundable.
- Workshops Organizer provides a possibility of purchasing all Workshops packages on the spot (cash payment only) unless all available places sold out before the TWDC event. This possibility will be confirmed as transform.hr website 2 days before the TWDC begins.
- Passes/wristbands are personal – their resale or transfer to other people is forbidden and will cause a cancel action of the pass / band.
- Workshops Organizer’s representatives have the right to check Participant’s ID document to verify the ownership of a pass/band.
Cancellation through Organizer and refund policy
- In case the event planned by the Organizer is cancelled, the amount already paid for the Event, will be refunded.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any delay or failure to carry out the event if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including force majeure, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire etc. In this case the Organizer is not obligated to refund any part of the participant’s fees or any other kind of expenses occurred such as travel expenses, accommodation, etc.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the program and/or performers (choreographers). Any such changes will not result in a refund for registered participants.
Cancellation through participant and refund policy
- All cancellations are free of charge if Dance Studio TransForm receives a written cancellation (via fax,regular mail or e-mail) within 5 working days after the online registration.
- Paid fees will only be refunded in the case of illness/injury and only if a medical certificate isprovided to the Organizer. This regulation exempts the deposit of 70€ which is non-refundable. Paid accomodation is refundable util December 15th. After that date, payed accomodation is non-refundable.
- For medical conditions occurred during the event, the Organizer is not obligated to refund anymonies to the Participant.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to arrange arrival/departure to/from the event.
- Participants are advised to have travel/health insurance in case of injury/illness or circumstances requiring medical treatment or hospitalization.
- Participants with an existing injury attend the event at their own risk. The participant is responsible for considering his or her personal health and safety needs when applying for, or attending the event. If the participant suffers from any health or other medical conditions thatcan present a risk to them or others while abroad he or she should not register.
- Due to the nature of the event the organizer cannot take responsibility for any injury (self inflicted or caused by third party) or personal illness during the event. Personal accident insurance and health insurance are the responsibility of the participant or their parents/legal guardians.
- Organizer cannot take responsibility for any missing, damaged or stolen personal belongings.
- Participants must show an acceptable standard of behavior and conduct themselves appropriately or they will be asked to leave the event. Paid fees will not be refunded.
- As a participant of the event, we ask you to be aware of the fact that you spend the week with a group of people and must recognize the rules of this community. The instructions of all supervisors have to be followed.
- The organizer and all choreographers reserve the right to make video and photo recordings for their own purposes. All the notes, photos, and videos made during the event belong to the Organizer and can be published and used for promotional purposes in the future.
Acceptance of terms
- By booking this camp these terms and conditions are accepted without exception.